Frantik Girl
Thursday, July 31, 2003
 
The Reverend Turner's All Natural Head Oil Treatment

I used to wash my hair every day. It was just something I did, never questioning; the same way I never questioned washing my underarms or crotch, it was just something you did. But then I started thinking: my hair produces oils… those bad oils that make your hair flat and greasy looking. Bad, bad oils. So instead, I’m supposed to wash my hair to remove those oils and then replace my bad, bad oils with good, Proctor and Gamble synthetic oils. If my hair gets too dry, then I can use Alberto VO5 hot oil treatment to give my hair back the lustrous shine and healthy body that I just removed with shampoo.

I furrowed my brow, which was greasy with natural oils. Logic had overcome marketing at long last. Not wanting to become a white chick with dreadlocks and stinky patchouli scented scalp, I decided that every other day was sufficient for adding soap to my hair and scrubbing away the genuine dirt. Initially, the experiment didn’t go so hot. The days I didn’t wash my hair were disasters… my hair looked like it was covered in Crisco. I could very nearly tease it up into a 1950’s duck tail. So I just didn’t leave my house every other day, or I wore a hat. However, as the week wore on, my head began to understand the new order. It had been producing extra oil for decades, because the silly brain beneath the scalp was washing it away. Now, it no longer had to make as much, because it stayed in the hair where it belonged. After two weeks, my hair was lustrous and shiny, yet still smelled as clean as a douche commercial.

That’s why I fully endorse: The Reverend Turner's All Natural Head Oil Treatment™. You’ll never need conditioner again, with this remarkable product. Just apply shampoo every other day, and watch as The Reverend Turner's All Natural Head Oil Treatment™ penetrates each and every strand of hair to make it stronger, silkier, healthier. Split ends will be a thing of the past with The Reverend Turner's All Natural Head Oil Treatment™. How much would you pay for this remarkable system? Ladies and other ladies, I’m offering The Reverend Turner's All Natural Head Oil Treatment™ through this web site for only $10 for a year’s supply. That’s right. More beautiful, wavy, shiny, sparkly, fresh hair for just $10. You cannot afford to pass this up!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger